Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Children's Clothes

It has been so warm and sunshiney. I love it. I am thinking of Juliana's spring wardrobe.

I got her this skirt pattern- The Edith Twirl Skirt by Fabritopia. She is a skirt fanatic. She refuses to wear pants. She likes dresses too, but skirts are her love. Anyway, this one looks so nice and full and well...twirly.

Have you seen that The Handmade Dress is coming out with a new pattern? She is taking preorders. The Lily Dress- I love the bubble look. I already went to Joann's and picked up some fabric to make these for the girls for Easter.

There are lots of cute free patterns for kids out there too. Here are some of my favorites:

The Kimono Wrap- This little shirt is so sweet and would make a great gift for a kid of any age!
Sundress Pattern- By the same person. This sundress looks oh so sweet and french seams- my new favorite!
Twirl Skirt- Twirl away!
Peasant Blouse- Looks easy and so cute! She has lots of other tutorials to check out too!
The Smocket (In the side bar)- This I have made, and it turned out super cute. Would also make a great summer shirt.

Don't forget to enter The Long Thread's giveaway! I am giving away a Melly and Me pattern. There are SIX other animals being given away as well! You have a good shot at winning one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That one sundress looks like the kind you can make out of a pillow case. Have you seen those? Super easy, too.
    BTW: we're having another girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...