Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scrappy Mug Rug Swap- The Christmas Edition


This is my last swap project before the holiday season begins!  This sweet little embroidery pattern comes from Fat Quarterly, which is if you haven't heard of it is a fabulous little quilting e-zine!  My partner in this round of the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap left my options pretty open, so I am hoping she likes him.  Inspired by these stars by One Flew Over I also crocheted this little hot pad to go with because made up in white it looks like a little snowflake to me.  I admit I am finding hand sewing and crocheting much more appealing of late.  So much more portable, and you can watch TV doing it!


I also received this lovely little Christmas pillow from my partner in the Savvy Seasons Swap.  Remember I sent this Christmas pillow to my partner.  I just love these little Santa birdies!  It is going to go perfectly in my family room.

Now I am on to birthday sewing for the second little miss!

Also, there are still lots of good patterns left in the shop

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE your scrappy mug rug!! the embroidery is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your star and mug rug are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you've used my little Yeti for your Mug Rug. It's the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...