Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a marvelous Christmas!  I hope this New Year is starting off well for you all!  Today my husband and I celebrate six years!  I love starting off the new year celebrating our marriage together.  God has blessed us greatly this year, especially with the birth of our little Josiah.



This has also been a very creative year!  I have made lots of new friends. I have really enjoyed being part of a quilting bee and all the different swaps.  It has really challenged me to do my best and try things out of my comfort zone.  I put together a little gallery of my favorite projects here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your sixth Anniversary and the blessing of a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and new year as well! Those are two wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special is that! Happy anniversary and New Year as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...