Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!


He is risen!  Alleluia!  Easter is such a joyful, promise filled day!  These two little girls love each other so much, and it brings me such joy to see them so happy.

They were running around outside before we went to church, and they were just exuding their excitement.  I have been given so much. Yet, nothing beats the three little people I am so blessed to have as my children. 







For the girls' Easter dresses this year I used the Modkid Kyoko Dress pattern .  It was easy and fun to put together.  The most difficult part of this pattern is just making all the bias binding.  I was originally going to make a different dress for Felicity, but as I was cutting out Juliana's I decided it was going to just be easier to make the same dress.  For Juliana's dress I mostly used Nicey Jane.   I love the colors and flowers of the big print- definitely spring!



For Felicity's I used two different Hunky Dory prints, which is one of my favorite lines of fabric ever.  I made Felicity's waistband reversible so that one side is yellow and the other side is green like Juliana's.  She decided she wanted it on the yellow side today.

We had a wonderful day, and I hope you all had a happy Easter as well!


My little guy also turned one a few days ago!  I love that little face.  He is so serious sometimes.  He has grown up so fast, and he has been such a blessing to us all.


He had chocolate cake.  He liked it. He really, really liked it.  He liked it so much that he decided it was just much easier to put his head down and inhale it as fast as possible.


This is when he came up for air. 

Happy birthday, little man!  We love you!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family you have. Happy birthday, sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are one busy (and talented) Momma! A belated happy Easter to you too. The dresses turned out wonderfully. Have you seen that Modkid now makes a Kyoko pattern for grown-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chocolate face is great! And the dresses are beautiful, like your girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...