Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yes, another swap


Yes, another swap.  Have you done a swap yet?  Flickr has some really fun swaps, and I really can't resist them.  I love looking at my partner's likes and trying to figure out what to make.  I find in some ways it has really helped me hone my sewing skills and stretch them a bit since I am sewing for another sewer.  Then you get to wait for the mailman to bring you something fun in return!

This clutch is for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap.  I made the Inset Clutch Pattern (Click here to view more details) by Keyka Lou.  This is the big version of this pattern, and it really is quite large.  However, my partner specifically requested a roomy pouch.


I love the recessed zipper on this pattern.  It really gives it a nice finished look.  Her instructions are excellent as usual.


This is the back of the pouch which I like just as much!  I used some Far, Far Away II for this pouch.  Those little moons are one of my most favorite fabrics ever, and Sleeping Beauty was just the perfect size for the center panel. I will be sending this off to my partner next week!

8 comments:

  1. I just love it! I wish I had joined! I was trying to be good and not overcommit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, and now I have another pattern I need to buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever she is, she is lucky! Very cute and so well made! Thanks for the link to that tutorial, it is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! I have that fabric and may need to make myself a pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky swap partner Meg this clutch is beautiful,well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done a swap yet. It sounds like fun. Great bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine being able to make this! especially for another sew-er.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...