Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspired by fall or maybe more like longing for fall...



So it is still 100 something degrees where we live, but I can feel myself coming out of this sewing slump (at least I hope it is ending.)  This is the time of year where my kids tend to start growing out of their clothes, and even though we will be living in summer clothes for another month or two....  I just can't help myself.  I am hoping to maybe make a new dress or two for Juliana and something for Felicity for her first day of preschool next week.  I hope!



I have also been getting the pillow itch.  I am hoping to make a couple of pillows to switch out seasonally.  I already have some fabric for both fall and Christmas.  I also have been wanting to make some big floor pillows for the girls for TV and reading time.  Maybe one for each of their birthdays?

Are you starting to think about fall?  What projects do you have in mind?



4 comments:

  1. It's still VERY hot here too!
    I'm longing for autumn to come. That first dress is positively precious!
    Thanks for sharing.
    The lovely girls' dresses put a smile on my face. =)

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely kiddies clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including my dress, meg! lovely little inspiration roundup. i'm especially dying over that cutie in the plaid puppet show dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am looking for some cooler weather too! the projects you posted are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...