Sunday, September 30, 2012

-Sunday-

Started in the middle!  Love this variegated thread!


I have been working on my sampler in the evenings and enjoying it so much.  I am further along than this now, but I will show more next week.  I am in love with this variegated thread.  I really think it makes each sampler unique because everyone's thread is going to be a little bit different.




We have also been doing a little bit of baking.  I love baking.  There is nothing better than a freshly baked goodie fresh from the oven.  These are Glazed Doughnut Muffins.  One of my favorite recipes that I have found via Pinterest.  These muffins use basic ingredients that most people have in their pantry so they can be made pretty much year round.  They are a perfect combination of doughnut and muffin. 




We also got a bunch of Granny Smith apples, and we made our first apple pie of the season.  Lets just say there is only one slice left, and we just made it yesterday....*rubs belly*


2 comments:

  1. that pie looks fabulous! ONE time, I made a pie with my own crust and it came out so wonderful, and I have managed to successfully screw it up every time since. I officially bow to you, master of the pie crust. It's the one baking thing I just don't seem to be able to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt you finished and the muffins and apple pie you made looks very yummy. Did the children help? I bet they loved helping to eat them. The pillow and quilt are just beautiful and look wonderful on the bed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...