Thursday, February 28, 2013

-rag quilt-

Boy Rag Quilt

Boy Rag Quilt

Boy Rag Quilt

The Celebrate The Boy posts by Rae and Dana made me think of this little rag quilt made for my newest nephew back in December.  I bought a set of boy fat quarters from the Children at Play line back before whether I knew whether Samantha was a boy or a girl. (I thought she was going to be a boy.)  So, I was just waiting for another baby boy to make his appearance to use this darling fabric.  I decided just to make a simple rag quilt with minky.  I love using minky for baby quilts.  It is so soft and seems to add that perfect soft touch that babies love.  I didn't use any batting in between the layers, so it is a little more like a blanket than a quilt.   Now to finish Samantha's baby quilt now to be her first birthday quilt! ;0) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...